Netgear Help by Professionals
Netgear helpline team provides assistance to users by providing full details to the users. While setting up a wireless router is a bit complicated process. But luckily Netgear router help team provides full detail of the steps clearly to the users.
Netgear is a multinational company with networking sites and branches spread all over the world. Its product includes wire as well as wireless devices. Netgear helpline provides assistance to the users while facing any challenges. While accessing the device, Netgear helpline number works 24/7 hours for providing assistance to the users and pacifying their queries. Netgear helpline also provides information’s like discount coupons, redeem points, exchange offers, etc. to the users. Netgear helpline team provides operating skill and business in three department like-retail, commercial, as well as in service provider.
Netgear helpline >> How to configure Netgear router
- First- the user should switch off his Netgear router and modem.
- Second- in the Netgear router, the user need Ethernet cable to connect his port labeled “Internet” to the modem.
- Third- the user should connect the computer to any other port labeled “Lan” on Netgear router with any other second Ethernet cable connection.
- Fourth- User should switch on the modem and wait for some time for all the lights to get stable.
- Fifth- the user should switch on the Netgear router, and they should wait for the power light to get green.
- Sixth- the user should type any URL to the address bar like www.routerlogin.com, www.routerlogin.net. Correct URL will bring up router login into dialog box page.
- Seventh- the user should log into the router’s interface and for the username type admin, and for password option type password as these are the default login credentials in Netgear router settings. After logging into the page, the Netgear genie setup will be displayed on the screen.
- Eight- press on “setup wizard” option on left sidebar by selecting the “Advanced” tab.
- Ninth- if the user wants that his Netgear detects his internet connection, they should click “yes.” It will take a few minutes for displaying the “congratulation” page when it’s get detected by internet connections.
- Tenth: for checking out that internet connection is working or not, you should restart their Netgear router. Now the Netgear router will be configured for use with users IPs.
From the points mentioned above, the user can easily understand the procedure to configure Netgear router settings. If users feel any difficulty while accessing the device, they can easily contact Netgear helpline number which is 24/7 hours available for users. Netgear router help provides assistance to the users while accessing the device properly. Users can also contact the toll-free number so as to get in touch with independent third party Netgear router help team. But we would suggest the users should check out the terms and conditions mentioned on site. After that they can decide, to contact the toll-free number so as to get in touch with independent third party Netgear helpline team or not.
Netgear Router Helpline >> Steps to login Netgear router
Netgear router help provides assistance to the users while accessing and defining steps to login in Netgear router.
Steps are mentioned below to log into the Netgear router; users can get more detail from Netgear helpline team:
- Firstly- users should first go through the window of the “Start” menu option and type “CMD” in the “search” box. And select “Enter.”
- Second- in the command prompt user should type “IPCONFIG” and select “Enter” key. In common cases, the IP address is 192.168.1.1 and which is shown next to default gateway settings.
- Third- open the internet browser after closing command prompt. Then in the address bar type the IP address for the default Select “Enter.”
- Fourth- in the security prompt user should type his username and password. The default username and password for most Netgear router is “admin” and “password.” The default password for older routers is “1234”.
- Fifth- the user should select “Enter” by clicking “OK” so as to log in. In the administrative page, user’s browser will redirect to the Netgear wireless router.
From the points mentioned above, users can easily understand the process to login Netgear router. If still, they feel any inconvenience they can contact Netgear router help team for assistance. Netgear router help team provides assistance to the users while accessing the device properly without any difficulty.
Netgear Router Help >> Steps to change the security settings on Netgear wireless router
Netgear router help provides assistance to the users while accessing to change the security in the Netgear wireless router.
- First: for home working device Netgear routers are quite famous. Change on the Netgear router will be required as per the security purpose. It’s quite important so as to open port to the internet or to change WEP or WPA security key necessary for accessing router and network.
- Second: local area connection to the router while using a computer. The user should log in to the router The first user should open a browser window and enter the router’s local IP address. On the installation CD, this IP address will document in the Netgear router user guide.
- Third: the user should select the proper administrator’s user ID and login password.
- Fourth: the basic setting page is the point of entry, once logged in to the administrative On the left navigation menu, other pages will be available. IP address may be set as dynamic or static.
- Fifth: so as to set up the wireless security of the router. Select “Wireless setting” so as to change WEP key, it should be done from the left navigation menu. The web may be enabled, disabled, or specified with the present key on the wireless setting page.
- Sixth: the user should create a security encryption key. For creating this user need to enter the word in “passphrase” and select “Generate.” This will create four encryption keys.
- Seventh: by clicking the radio button next to the option, the user needs to generate keys for his encrypted passcode. Then the user needs to “apply” to save it. It had been specified the wireless security settings.
- Eighth: the user needs to enter the encryption key which is selected during the configuration, so as to connect a computer to the network.
From the above mentioned points, the user can easily understand the method to change the security settings on the Netgear wireless router. But if they feel any difficulty while following the points, they can contact Netgear helpline number for assistance. Netgear helpline number is available 24/7 hours for users need. Users can call on the toll-free number so as to get in touch with independent third party Netgear router help team. But we would suggest the users should go through the terms and condition. Then decide whether to call toll-free number so as to connect with the independent third party Netgear router help or not.