Asus Support by Experts
Asus is a multinational Taiwan-originated company registered as Asustek Computer Inc. Asus was founded by Ted Hsu, Wayne Tsiah, M.T. Liao, and T. H. Tung. In Taipei in 1989 and it is headquartered in Beitou District, Taiwan. At first, Asus entered market as a Computer, laptop, motherboard and related computer hardware manufacturer. In time Asus started manufacturing different electronic products such as Desktop Computers, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Motherboards, WIFI Routers, Projectors, graphic cards, Optical storage, Multimedia products, Monitors, Wearables, Servers, etc. Asustek Computer Inc. is also an actual equipment manufacturer (OEM).
In this article, we have shared information about the Asus router setup, Asus router update, and How to reset Asus router. We have also included some common Asus router problems such as Asus router login and Asus router no internet, Asus touchpad disabled and Asus laptop keyboard locked error. In addition to that we have also included some of the troubleshooting steps for these errors. If you cannot solve these issues, you can call independent third-party support by calling the support number provided on this website. By calling the number, third-party support Experts will help you to solve your Asus device-related issues.
How to setup Asus Router >> Asus Router Support
For Asus router setup, you should go through this section thoroughly. We have mentioned some simple steps to set Asus router.
- First of all, connect your router to the power outlet and turn it on.
- Next connect your Asus router to the Modem (DSL/Cable) device utilizing an Ethernet cable
- Connect your device with Asus router utilizing another Ethernet cable
- Now you have to open your internet browser and open the default gateway. Type 192.168.1.1 in the search box and press enter
- Now your router will ask for Username and password, and you have to provide the default Asus router password and username in this section.
Note: – If your router has not been reset, then go to the reset section and reset your router with the given step.
- Now router will automatically detect the connection and type of the URL
- At this point, Asus setup wizard will open and you have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Asus router setup process.
This is the simple process for Asus router setup. If you find any problem during setup Asus router, then go through this section again.
How to Update Asus router Firmware >> Asus Router Support
To Update Asus router firmware, we have created some simple steps. You have to follow this section thoroughly.
- First of all. You need to log in to Asus router log in page by visiting Asus router admin (https://192.168.1.1 )
- Now navigate to the administration section and save your recent router settings in Restore/Save/Upload settings and press the save option
- Now you have to visit the official Asus Support website and search for firmware as per your device configuration
- After selecting the product, download Asus firmware on your computer by selecting the desired location.
- After Asus firmware download file is complete, launch the zip file and extract the .trx file into your computer
- In the next step login into Asus router and navigate to the administration section and save the updated settings
- In case, if your Asus router is not responding, then reset the router by pressing the reset button on the Asus router and then Import your saved settings
This is the whole process for updating Asus router firmware.
How to Reset Asus Router >> Asus Router Support
Resetting the router can help to reconfigure or set up Asus router. There are two methods to reset Asus router. The two ways are soft reset and hard reset. We have briefly mentioned these two methods. Check the information given below to reset Asus router.
In order to Soft Reset, follow these points:
- In order to reset your router, check whether your modem is previously connected to yellow cable of the Asus router
- Now connect the Ethernet wire (blue cable) to your Asus router
- Now you have to launch the browser and search for 192.168.1.1 into the URL box
- From there, you have to login into Asus router admin page and enter your username and password into the dialog box
- After login, Navigate to the reset option in the administration section and choose the option for reset Asus router
This is the whole process for Soft reset your Asus router. Now you can set up your router again.
In Order to Hard Reset Asus router, follow these steps:
- For Asus router hard reset, you need to have a tiny paper clip or a pin
- Now look at the backside of the router, where you will find a tiny reset button
- Now you have to power on the Asus router and press the reset button with the help of a paper clip
- Press the reset button for some time until the lights of the router start blinking
- The process of reset Asus router to factory or hard reset Asus router is completed. Now you have to restart your modem and router.
Official Asus Support:
We have briefly mentioned some of the reliable official Asus support numbers. We have found these Asus Customer service numbers from internet sources. You can use this information to contact official Asus support. We advise you to check these given numbers once. You may find some changes done by its official service providers without any prior notice. We are not responsible for any changes in the given information.
|Asus support number USA||1-888-678-3688|
|Asus support Phone number canada||1-812-282-2787|
|Asus support Number store||1-855-755-2787|
|Asus product support||1-888-616-2787|
|Asus Service commercial support||1-888-606-2787|
|Asus Support phone Number UK||01442 265548|
|Asus Customer Support India||1800-2090365|
|Asus chat support||Chat Support|
Asus Router Errors >> Asus Support Guide
If you are using Asus router, there is a chance you may face some of Asus router errors. We have gathered all the information regarding some of the Asus router problems with their troubleshooting steps. Go through this section to know Asus problems & solutions
Asus Router Not Connecting to Internet:
If you are unable to access the internet from the Asus router. Here are some of the major reasons with the troubleshooting steps.
- First of all, you have to make sure that all the cables are in working condition and connected properly
- Check all the led lights are working well. In case you find out power and Wi-Fi led are not turning on, then reset the router
- If you still can’t access the internet till now then check the ISP (Internet Service Provider) details in the Asus router admin section
- Now you have to make sure that SSID & Password settings of the Asus router are correct
- If you are still not able to access the internet, then check the firmware of the device and update it
These are some of the troubleshooting steps for the Asus router no internet issue.
Asus router login page not working:
In case you are facing Asus login page not working issue, and you have tried with Asus default router password to solve this issue but unable to login into the Asus router. There might be two circumstances, you are not able to login Asus router.
- If you have entered the wrong Asus router password & username
- If you have forgotten your Asus router password & username
If you have forgotten your Asus router password & username and not able to log into Asus router, in this case you have to reset Asus router. For resetting an Asus router, you can go to the reset section above and try to troubleshoot this issue by going with the procedure discussed.
Asus touchpad Disabled:
If you are using your laptop and suddenly your Asus touchpad disabled, this might be a hectic situation for anyone. We have collected some information regarding this issue and also mention some troubleshooting steps with it.
- First of all, you have to make sure the touch key is enabled on your keyboard
- In the next step, you have to check touchpad settings in the windows control panel
- Adjust the touchpad gestures & interaction settings and also check mark on “Leave touchpad on when the mouse is connected.”
- If still the problem is not solved, Now you have to ensure the touchpad is enabled in BIOS configuration
- In the next step, you have to enter in the BIOS configuration and navigate to advanced mode to make sure to enable the Internal pointing device
- If still your Asus Laptop touchpad not scrolling, then remove all the external devices and update the BIOS settings of the system
- In the next step, you have to download and reinstall the necessary drivers to your device
- Now you have to open device manager and uninstall and reinstall “Asus Precision Touchpad” and “Microsoft Input Configuration device”
- If you still face this problem, then you have to reset your laptop to its default settings
Asus laptop keyboard locked
The keyboard is one of the key elements of the laptop. Without a keyboard, it is very difficult to interact with the laptop. There may be several reasons for Asus laptop keyboard not working or locked. In this section, we have discussed about keyboard locked on Asus laptop. There may be several reasons for Asus laptop keyboard locked. We have mentioned some common problems with their solution so you can troubleshoot it on your own.
There may be two basic reasons that your Asus Keyboard locked. First, you might have pressed some combination of keys that results in Asus keyboard locked condition and the other one is maybe there is a problem with the driver of the device.
To troubleshoot the Asus Keyboard problem, follow these steps
- First of all, make sure to restart the system because sometime restarting the system can fix the problem by itself
- In the next step, you have to update the keyboard driver. To update driver, you have to open the device manger and navigate to the standard PS/2 keyboard, and select update driver
- Now after updating the Asus keyboard driver, you should check if the problem is resolved. If you still face this problem, then in the next step, turn off the filter keys of the keyboard
- To turn off filter keys, Go to the Ease of Access menu in the windows settings panel and navigate to the keyboard settings, and turn off the Filter keys
- At this point, if you are not able to solve the problem then Run the troubleshooter for the keyboard
- To run the troubleshooter, you have to open troubleshooter in the control panel and navigate to additional troubleshooter and then select Run keyboard troubleshooter.
In the End, you have to Run the troubleshooter and check Asus keyboard locked problem is resolved or not. If you are still unable to resolve it, then there may be some hardware issue with it.
Asus Support by us:
In this article, we have shared information about the Asus router setup, Asus router update, and How to reset Asus router. We have also included some common Asus router problems such as Asus router login and Asus router no internet, Asus touchpad disabled and Asus laptop keyboard locked error. In addition to that we have also included some of the troubleshooting steps for these errors. If you cannot solve these issues, you can call independent third-party support by calling the support number provided on this website. By calling the number, third-party Experts will help you to solve your Asus device-related issues.