The most common issues with an iPhone and how to fix them
We are going to discuss the common issues that an iPhone user faces and how we can fix the issues related to an iPhone. We all know that iPhone is a product of the Apple which is the most famous brands in the world. iPhone users are facing the problem with the latest iOS versions such as iOS 10 and iOS 9 of the Apple’s operating system. By keeping that in mind, we are here to present you the solution to the common issues which you are facing.
iPhone has many unique features which take the user’s experience to a whole new level. But there are few people only who can completely understand the features. That is the reason they are not able to solve the minor issues which they face on their iPhone. The iPhone users need help in these minor issues, and today we are here to present you some solution to the common iPhone problems. These solutions will help you to solve the issues occurring in the iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, and the latest iOS 10 version of the Apple’s operating system.
We don’t provide any guarantee that it will completely fix your issues but they must be helpful and worth a shot in the case if you don’t want to take your iPhone to an Apple store.
Issues related to iPhone’s battery life and its solution
Many iPhone users are facing the issue with their battery after updating their operating system to iOS 10. It is a common issue that the battery drains very fast after the update process of the operating system to iOS 10. There is also a chance that you don’t face any issue related to the iPhone’s battery life on the operating system on which your iPhone is running. If you notice that your battery is draining, then before blaming iOS you have to check your apps because some apps cause the problem of battery drainage. Sometimes you have to check widgets because if you have too many widgets open, then it can cause drainage of your battery. You have to follows some steps to get the solution to your battery drainage issue.
- Use low power mode
- Disable iCloud Keychain
- Limit Background App Refresh
- Turn Email Auto-Fetching Off
- Manage your Display
- Turn off raise to wake
- Restart your iPhone
- Reset all settings
- Upgrade to the newest iOS 10 version
Wi-Fi issues on your iPhone and its solution
The iPhone users sometimes face issue with their Wi-Fi. We get a lot of complaints about the Wi-Fi being unstable and not working properly. The issues continue even after upgrading the operating system to iOS 10. We will provide you some solution to get over from the problem of the Wi-Fi issues. We provide few things which you can apply before replacing a router, performing a factory reset, or taking your iPhone to the Apple store. Here we are providing some steps which you can apply to resolve the issue yourself.
- Restart your modem and leave it off for sometimes.
- Plug it back restart your iPhone and try to connect it again to see whether it helps or not.
- If that does not work and reset your network settings.
- Go to the Settings, click Reset and then Reset Network Settings.
- Enter the passcode and then leave your iPhone for sometimes as it will reboot to complete the changes.
- If that doesn’t fix the issue, you have to turn off the Wi-Fi networking.
- Go to the Settings, click on Privacy, then tap location services and then select System Services.
- After that, you should reboot your iPhone once again
Bluetooth related issues on your iPhone and its solution
Bluetooth is an important feature which is used to transfer short media files and doctor from one device to the other. It is available in the latest model of the iPhones, and it can also cause the issue in the iPhones sometimes. If you are also facing problem-related to the Bluetooth connection on your iPhone, then you have to follow some steps to resolve the issue quickly. The steps provided by us are as follows.
- Go to the settings of the iPhone and click General
- Then go to Reset and Reset the network settings
- Restart your iPhone and try to connect it again
- If that doesn’t help, then un-pair the device from your iPhone
- Delete the device from the paired list
- Restart your iPhone
- Pair the device with your iPhone again
- Now you may get the solution to your issue
If you follow these steps, then you may solve the issue to some extent. The Bluetooth will now seem to work fine with the device which you are trying to connect. You may now easily transfer the media files and documents with the help of the Bluetooth option.
App issues with your iPhone and its solution
We are getting many complaints about the apps crashing and freezing in an iOS 10 operating system. The Apple is not responsible for the issues ad it is not going to fix it. So it is the duty of the third party sources to provide a solution and fix the issue to the customers for the better performance of their iPhone. We are here to provide you some steps by following which you can try to resolve the issue yourself. The steps are as follows.
- See the updated list of the apps and if any, then update the app in the iOS 10 version.
- If you don’t want to update apps time to time, then you can turn on the auto-update mode.
- It will automatically update the apps time to time to fix the minor bugs and issues.
- You have to go to the Settings and then go to iTunes & App store and then Toggle Updates ON.
- The minor bugs will be removed from the apps, and it will not create any issue on your computer.
- Your app issues will now be resolved, and iPhone will run smoothly now.
Many iPhone users don’t have a habit of updating apps time to time. We want to say those users specially who have a habit of not updating apps time to time, they need to turn on the auto-update mode which will updates the apps automatically without your extra effort, and it will run smoothly on your iPhone.
iMessage issues in the iPhone and its solution
The problem related to iMessage in the iPhones is an extremely common issue. We get a lot of complaints from the users regarding the iMessage, and we can provide help to the customers in resolving the problem regarding the iMessage by yourself. We will provide you some processes by following which you can solve the issues related to the iMessage by yourself.
- First, you have to try to off and on the toggling iMessage.
- If it doesn’t work, then you have to reboot your iPhone.
- To reboot your iPhone, go to the settings and then reset all settings.
- If none of the above works, then you have to reset Network settings.
- To reset network settings, go to the Settings, tap on General, then click Reset and then select Reset Network Settings.
- The phone will be rebooted, and the sorted Wi-Fi network will be lost.
- You have to re-enter the Wi-Fi password for the working of iMessage.
By following these steps, you may sort out the issue related to the iMessage on your iPhone. It will not give you the complete solution; it will solve the problem to some extent. You can use the iMessage on your iPhone without any issue, and if you still face any issue, then you have to take the help of the technical support team.
Random Reboot issue on your iPhone and its solution
It is one of the common problems that an iPhone user is facing the random reboot issue. The random reboot is mostly occurring after the launch of iOS 10.2. It is tough to fix the issue, but we can try to suggest you some process by which you may resolve the issue by yourself. We will give it a try to resolve the random reboot issue. You have to follow some steps to complete the process; then you may be able to solve the problem yourself. The steps are as follows.
- Try to restart your iPhone. It is the first step which can help when we encounter the issue of random reboots in the iOS 10.
- We can also reset your iPhone’s settings to resolve the random reboot issue.
- Go to the Settings menu, select General, tap Reset and then click Reset all settings.
- You can also delete the recently installed apps if the issue has just started. It may also work to resolve the issue.
- If nothing works, then you have only one option remaining that is to wait for the next iOS update.
You can follow any of the processes to get the problem solved quickly. If you are lucky, then you will get a solution for sure by following these steps. You don’t need to do anything else to get a solution for the issue of random rebooting on your iPhone.
The steps which we have discussed above will be helpful to solve the common issues related to your iPhone. The iPhone users who face some issues on their iPhone and with the help of these steps, they have solved some of the issues can give us their valuable feedback. Your feedbacks are really important to us as it will give us the motivation to keep writing something new. We hope that the steps provided by us are clear and helpful for the type of issues they have been written. Keep writing us, and we will be back with some new technical issues and their solutions.